WHAT TO EXPECT
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- Please don't put any socks on baby before session
- Keep baby's diaper lose before session
- Have baby wear a lose sleeper or onesie to session
- Keep baby awake about an hour prior to session
- Please try to feed baby about 20 min before session begins, this is to get them well fed and sleepy
- CAN WE HAVE FAMILY OR SIBLING SHOTS WITH OUR NEWBORN?
Yes, of course! We will do a few shots at the beginning but the main focus will be on baby.
2. WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
Plain colored clothes work best- black, white, pastels, creams etc. and comfortable pants! If you are not being photographed with baby, please dress comfortably.
3. HOW LONG WILL THE SESSION LAST?
Please plan on spending up to 3 hours with me. This time will be used to swaddle, feed, reposition and sooth baby in between shots. Sit back relax and watch me work my magic!
4. WHAT IF MY BABY CRIES OR IS FUSSY?
Don't worry one bit! Babies cry and that's ok! I have lots of little tricks to get baby to sleep and I will always follow baby's ques on being comforted. Hey, I've been called the baby whisper a time or two :)
5. HOW SAFE ARE THE POSES?
Safety is my number one, top priority when handling your baby, so I will either have an assistant or mom/dad can be a spotter if needed. All eyes and hands are to be kept around baby during posing. During the session I will be handling and posing baby but don't worry I have plenty of experience handling a newborn (don't know if I mentioned I have three kiddos of my own!) I will hold and care for him or her as if they were my own.